Since my fall courses are over, I will not be having regular office hours until next fall. You are welcome to meet me by appointment.
I find, however, that it takes an awful lot of time just to schedule an appointment. I therefore suggest starting with email. Many things are quite easy to take care of that way, and proceed a lot quicker.
To schedule an in-person meeting:
1. Make Sure I'm in Town. [show/hide]
2. Make Sure I'm Free on a Specific Day. View my calendar below. As you do:
- click on the actual entries to see how long they last
- click on the Week view, since the others seem to drop some entries!
3. Pick a time. Please pick times between 9:00am and 2:30pm. Please try to find more than one date and time, because I may have constraints not publicly visible in my calendar.
4. Send me Email.